Monday, April 29, 2013

Welcome to my new blog

Bula my fellow natives and other countrypersons

I am pleased to announce my new blog. One that will keep you abreast of all the up to date happenings in our beloved Fiji.

My primary objective is to ensure that you get it from the horses mouth right here, and are not making issues out of non-issues as the anti-regime bloggers quite often do.

We had a very successful recent round of pictures consultations recently discussing my draft constifusion . The number of people at Rishikul numbered in the hundreds as seen here.  I apologize for the quality of the photo but I am the one under the spotlight.

Please subscribe to my blog, and for more action pictures please be sure to visit my Government Facebook Page here.

Lomlom namaste bin-binbinaka
Aiyarse










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are required to be holistic and genuine in taking Fiji forward on the holistic roadmap to partnered democracy with myself, Riaz and Bai.